Sunday, March 1, 2015

QUOTES

                             
                               
QUOTES




                                 “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
                                 ― Mahatma Gandhi


                         “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” 
                                 ― Albert Einstein


                         “The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books” 

                                  ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


                          “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” 

                                     ― Voltaire


                                  
“Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” 

                                    ― Socrates


                          “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.” 

                                   ― Albert Einstein


                          “Change is the end result of all true learning.” 

                                    ― Leo Buscaglia



                            “Learning is not child's play; we cannot learn without pain.” 

                                      ― Aristotle


                              “There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.” 

                                       ― Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment